miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

This boots are made for walking...


 Fall-winter is my favorite season of the year, it is the perfect weather for combining colors, textures and create the  "layer over layer" effect.
In this case I'll not show clothes I'll show you the perfect complement for clothes...


 
 Boots and bags..

I have to declare my self  a "boot-aholic" when ever I saw the perfect ankle boots pair I can almost control me. In my personal opinion the women's body looks perfect with only using one of those, and for me its easier to walk!

I have to confess high heels are cool too, but if they are not 2423984298492 inches tall the "style effect" isn't the same, but that could be discuss later


This is my personal collection for this fall / winter 10-11




Boots knee height is a must have for this season, we began to see them last year, but now is when you need to buy them, there are in suede or leather but it depends on your personal taste.



 


These are leather boots, but have the characteristic of having no heel, are perfect for a busy day without losing walking style. These in particular are embellished with studs and can be used perfectly with skinny jeans.


 
Bags, this season, the bags are not bounded by anything, that is my point of view, so feel free of using the one you love the most, these are my favorites, perfect size for school, work, parties...suitcases!                           The key is matching them with the perfect outfit and accessories, here is an example ...                                     
My advice... feel genuine.

Photos by xva
Saludos y bv
xva

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails